If we are not listing a suitable property you can let us know what type of property you are looking for by completing our on-line registration form here. If you prefer to discuss your requirements in person, please call us on 01692 406384.
Location: Cromer Road, Mundesley
Property: 2 bedroom mid-terraced house
One double, one single
Bathroom with shower over bath
Gas central heating / hot water
Small private garden
Rent: £ 600.00 pcm monthly in advance
Deposit: £ 650.00
Available: March 2019
Other: No dogs, other pets may be possible. Tenants unable to evidence sufficient income will require a suitable Guarantor
In addition to the rental price advertised, tenants will need to make advance payments for the both the damages deposit as shown and the agency administration charges which are £125.00 for the first tenant, £75.00 for each additional tenant and £95.00 for a guarantor if required. Additional charges may also apply if tenants wish to keep pets. Full information detailing all possible charges and how to apply for a tenancy will be emailed to any interested persons following a viewing or prior to a viewing on request. See here for a full list of all tenant charges.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(2) Money laundering and right to rent regulations: all prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process to enable us to comply with the Government right to rent requirements.
(3) Any text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. Room size measurements if given are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of any furnishings or appliances that are to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy the terms of the tenancy will be set out in a tenancy agreement and the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in an inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with any agreement or inventory provided before signing these documents.